First and most importantly, Kluster is not interested in selling your private information.
We respect your right to privacy and the following sections set out how we handle and protect your personal
information and safeguard your privacy.
- Disclosure of your information
- We will never share your information with anybody without your explicit consent or when we are legally obliged to do so
or when it is an operational necessity.
- In order to operate the Web Site or deliver a service you have explicitly requested, we sometimes share your personal information
with an affiliate or with a service partner (such as the Web Site host, which operates the site on our behalf).
- No Spam
- Kluster hates spam as much (if not more) than you do, so we will never send unsolicited email and you can stop recieving updates
from us at anytime using our unsubscribe page.
- We will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information we hold about you and to keep this information accurate
and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged
to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising
from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Whenever you visit kluster, our servers automatically record information about your usage of the web site, such as the time
of the visit, its duration and the pages you visit. This is to help us understand what parts of our kluster our users enjoy the most
so we can keep improving Kluster issue after issue. This information remains anonymous.
- Problems or Questions?